Quality Medical Care for Families
At North Adelaide Healthcare, our focus is on patient-centred care. We want every one of our patients to know exactly where to turn when navigating a complex medical condition, needing a second opinion, or looking for support. Beyond general medical services, we also focus on preventative healthcare to ensure you stay healthy and well throughout all stages of your life.
Our Medical and Cosmetic Services
Dr Hadges has over 30 years of experience as a GP and has completed additional training in internal medicine. He has a particular interest in complex medical problems, personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, work injuries and cosmetic medicine.
General Conditions & Family Medicine
Chronic Disease Management
Flu, Travel & Childhood Vaccinations
Workers Compensation & Third-Party Injuries
Men & Women’s Health
Ongoing Management of Complex Injuries
Other General Medical Services
We also offer a range of other general medical services for families in the North Adelaide region, including:
- Treatment and management for general medical conditions, including common colds.
- Blood pressure management.
- Second opinions for complex injuries.
- Injury and chronic condition management.
- Travel medicine, including immunisations.
- Vaccinations; including COVID-19 and Flu Shots.
- Children’s medicine, including vaccinations.
- Weight control and nutrition advice.
- Workers Compensation, Third-Party Injuries and Injury management/recovery.
- ECG machine and management of heart conditions.
- Referrals where required.